Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Candy Extravaganza!

I just posted a poll on what candy is most likely to be snagged from your child's trick or treat bag (see right). 

If you post a comment below, you will be automatically entered to win Mommyhood's... 

Halloween Candy Extravaganza!

Post what your Favorite Candy Vote was below.  Or, if there wasn't an option for your real favorite, add your favorite along with what your vote was in poll.  At end of Candy Poll Close (Saturday, 10/30, 11pm EST), hope your number is chosen by one of my munchkins (yes, yes, pick a number between 1 and whatever will be my method.  I'm very crafty). I will announce winner Halloween Morning.

Prize?  A $10.00 Dunkin' Donuts Gift Card to buy yourself coffee, or a muffin, or a bagel, or a donut....whatever you are craving... after your munchkins come off of their sugar highs next week....and a small box of your favorite candy to go along with it.

Now don't be shy, tell us your favorite stick to the thighs sweets!!!

GOOD LUCK!!

**If you post as anonymous, please put a name with your post so I can make certain of the winner should your number be chosen.** Thanks!!

Winner will be announced Halloween Morning (10/31).  They will be contacted via email (or given 24 hrs to contact me if their email isn't available through their profile).  After 24 hrs an alternate winner will be chosen.

14 comments:

  1. I picked M & M's because you didn't have peanut butter cups on the list :) The real answer should probably be ALL of the above and then some more!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked Kit Kat also because you did not have Reeses Peanut Butter Cups on there :P But I agree they are all good!!! I wish I lived in the North East because that is what I loved most of all when I was there - DUNKIN DONUTS!! We do not have any here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karlene, if my munchkins pick #2 I'll give you a separate gift card...a comment is a comment! :) And you are right! I totally forgot PB Cups!! Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything gummy! But not sour gummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say reese's peanut butter cups. LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you totally forgot pb cups - i ate TWO packages last night!! - alexis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I said Kit Kat. I love it! Happy Halloween!
    aysha.iqbal19ATgmailDotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to go with other because Reese's is my vice. I love Halloween!

    TroAndRensMama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted for Kit Kat but I'm not picky - plus my kids are still really little so I can get away with filching a lot from their stash. LOL

    Maggie at tethered mommy dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I picked other because I didn't see the almighty SNICKERS listed. I am a sucker for that candy bar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I plan on stealing kit kats from your children's candy stash and then storing them in the freezer...mmm yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe so many others love Kit Kats....MMMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum - I will be stealing almost all of those. If I were to have chosen one from the list, it would have been Kit Kat. My fave though is Butterfinger.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I voted other as I'm a Reese's Peanut Butter Cups kinda gal. My kids know it and automatically hand them over to me. They're well trained that way. ;)

    cakedarla at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!