Monday, March 10, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Treats


We are one week out from St. Patrick's Day. Instead of another "I'm so excited Spring is coming post!" I've decided to post something useful.  Every once in a great while I like to be useful.


In no particular order, here are a few of the St.Patrick's Day things I'm currently crushing on.  Any one of them is sure to light up anyone's face next Monday.

Something Swanky's Rainbow Poke Cake.  How freakin' adorable is this? 
Better than a Pot O' Golden Oreos... #Rainbow Poke #Cake from www.somethingswanky.com

Cake Student shared this Over the Rainbow Bread.  Seriously?  Rainbow bread? Imagine toasting this for breakfast!

Over the Rainbow Bread 

As if the first two recipes weren't sending you to the store for food coloring already, I'm tossing in the rainbow pancakes from I Am Baker.

IMG_9192.cooler 

Just in case you're not the baking/cooking/food coloring type, these little Lucky Day Mason Jars from Bitz and Giggles are perfect for the Hubby, the kids, the neighbor, your bff...

You get the idea.  

What's your favorite St. Patty's Day treat? 

1 comment:

Throw in your two cents!