Friday, November 12, 2010

Five Question Friday

Thank goodness I stumbled upon Mama M's 5 Question Friday.  My brain is low on activity as I have been chasing my dog around all week as she escapes through holes in our fence.  It's annoying.  I have better things to do.  I wish I knew how to fix a fence.  Because I'm a stubborn "I'll do it myself-er" I probably will attempt to fix the fence.  I can assure you it won't be pretty.

And here is 5 question Friday...first time I am a participant...I haven't even read the questions yet!  What am I about to reveal....yikes!  Here it goes....I'm pasting...

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Giving birth in the car.  No doubt. read about it here...Crazy Stuff

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
Not much.  I am a night owl because I cherish the house so quiet and still.  I get all my blogging and television watching done in the hours of 10pm-2am.  I usually average about 6-7 hours.

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
I don't really know.  I think I was nine.  There was no big reveal, I'm pretty sure I got curious and me and my brother heard my parents downstairs Christmas Eve.

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Oh Nellie, I don't know! Maybe Eclipse?  That was in June...pretty sad.  But I do have four munchkins.  I love the movies.  Can someone tell my Hubby I want to go to the movies?  But only if he fixes that damn fence. Otherwise I'll go with my sister.

5. What do you wear to bed?
Nothing.  Or very skimpy, lacy, racy lingerie. 

My Hubby wishes!
I wear as many layers of flannels and sweats possible, with gigantic fluffy socks.  I have a major circulation problem.  

 HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! And just so I have a picture with my post, let me pick a random one off my computer...here it goes...winner is.... 
My Sports Fanatic throwing a kick ass pass in one of his games.  I love this kid.  He makes me so happy.  The end.
 

14 comments:

  1. Question #5 made me laugh b/c I knew the answer (as much as one person can possible wear b/c you are always freezing) so when I saw your response I laughed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great questions. I had someone else ask me about the last movie I saw and I really cannot remember! So sad.
    Happy Friday! I hope the dog stays put. Mine tends to just wander around the yard and choose not to respond to any of my calls. So annoying. You should just try chicken wire on the fence for a quick and easy fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birth in the car! Yow! I am also a night owl, it bugs my husband but it is the only time of day/night that no one is bugging me , calling me or wanting something! Here from Follow Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giving birth in the car??????? I had to read a comment before I headed over to read that post! Wowza!!

    I had to laugh at the similarities in our answers! Cozy jammies, night owls, childbirth! So glad to have you join in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY COW. Birth in the car?!?!?!?!?! Yahhhhh that would definitely be painful!! I've given birth twice, but in hospitals :)

    Hey I wanted to let you know that I have an awesome give away going on- on my blog :) Check it out and enter! :)

    http://www.ryanashleymaeve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I almost fell over at #5! Ha ha!!
    www.cooperating4boys.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with that fence...and when you're done, why don't you do a how-to post....I'm pretty sure I will be the one to fix ours. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi cute blog and fun post!

    I am a new follower! Hope you will come visit us too! I would like to invite you to our Saturday Blog Hop too!

    -Dawn
    Just Married with Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've got the same struggles keeping our dog in! With us, it's actually our gate (we have to open it to get out the driveway but then sometimes forget to shut it).

    Following from Blog Frog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a night owl as well with the majority of my "action" being between 10-2! Glad I'm not alone! Everyone I know thinks I'm crazy. I don't understand how they can go to bed at 9. I haven't gone to bed at 9 since... did I ever go to bed that early? Sheesh. even in high school I went to bed around midnight/1.

    So from one night owl to another - here's to the moon! :)

    As for 3, what evil person told you Santa doesn't exist? I need to know. I know Santa and we need to put this person on the forever naughty list!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny post! I joined your Blog Hop from Blog Frog! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy smokes! Giving birth in the car has got to be the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I am following you from the Saturday Stalk blog hop. Hope you will visit and follow me back at http://debbiedoescoupons.com

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!