Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Here it is again, Mama M's 5 Question Friday!  Once again, I love to punish myself and NOT preview the questions...

I am pasting...

What am I about to reveal???....

1. What Christmas song do you loathe?  

Hmmm...loathe?  None really.  I'm not a "loather" by nature.  Plus I love Christmas too much to loathe any one song.  But Jingle Bells gets old pretty fast...

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed? 

We bought a gigantic king sized bed a year after we were married.  We were in a full size which was tight...add a baby who refused to sleep in his crib...the full became VERY tight! 

And then we made one of our best investments...a gigantic bed.  


And we sleep on opposite sides.  I've been known to kick if there is any encroachment (while I'm sleeping) onto my side.

3. Have you ever had surgery?  

Oh yes.  I'm cleaned out.  I believe my dad's speech at my engagement party was that I was "a great deal".  Everything unnecessary has been removed.  

My appendix ruptured when I was just 4, my tonsils finally threw in the towel at 17 after years of strep throat, and my gallbladder was fully diseased (lovely) by the time I was 18.  

My senior year was rough. 

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?  

About a week before Christmas.  But I pick things up every time I'm at the store since I'm convinced every year this is the Christmas Santa is bringing the $ tree....

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?  

An oceanfront vacation home.  No doubt.  And we would spend 6 weeks there every summer.  

Forever the optimist, I am buying it with the $ I get from my new money tree from Santa this year....

And to go out with a bang, here is a random picture from my computer's picture library... 
Moopa and her favorite person in the world.  
The dog.  Doesn't my dog look thrilled?

6 comments:

  1. The dog looks like it would rather be just about anywhere else but has decided to suffer in silence.... Poor baby!! I see a pink ruffled dress in it's future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe your oceanfront vacation home in Rio and I can stay there after I get my tickets to the Olympics =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang...I love ya even more!! And again, please share a seed from your $$ tree and I promise I will nurture and grow it into a large, lovely tree!

    Must. Chat. Again...that was too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how nice that you can afford the luxurious thing. I have experienced living in some houses near the ocean and it is definitely refreshing!

    My Five Questions Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I'm also in the queue for seeds from the $$$ tree. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!