Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas: The Aftermath

I haven't uploaded any of my glorious Christmas photos.  I've been too busy eating, sleeping and dealing with this:
I am a "neat freak".  Clutter makes me crazy.  My mind starts to short circuit when clutter is near and I rush around on auto pilot trying to organize it until I can think clearly.
My usual post Christmas routine is to stay up as late as my tired eyes will allow and organize this catastrophic mess. 
This year I chilled out a bit and let the mess do the same.  I woke up and the house was still a disaster.
The munchkins are busy playing with their piles of new toys, and I will have PLENTY of time to get this pigsty in order. 
By this afternoon, I will be happily uploading the 200 Christmas photos and organizing our Christmas mess.  I will be going' nowhere for the next 48 hours. 

Happy Returns Day! 

1 comment:

  1. We'll be doing the same... HAVE FUN!
    CJR @ The Mommy Blog

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!