Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dear Cold Stone Creamery, I Love You. Love Mommyhood

For anyone who may not know already, I LOVE ice cream.  

Love isn't even a strong enough word for my deep heartfelt appreciation for this delectable dessert.

I'm even qualified enough to write a "How To" Post on ice cream preparation.

My freezer is a safe haven for any ice cream seeking shelter.
 
I turn no ice cream container away.  Ever.

Recently I was contacted by the ruler of all people in Ice Cream Kingdom.

The "Big Kahuna" of the ice cream world sent me what may be my most cherished invitation to date.
This event is more than I could have ever imagined.  An invitation to "escape" and sample Cold Stone's products for 2011.

In New York City.
Excuse me while I break out into a celebratory dance.
 "Oh yea, Oh yea, I'm going to Cold Stone Creamery...Oh yea, oh yea, my dream is a reality..."
Still dancing...

When I finally composed myself enough to examine the invitation further, I saw this:
Not only am I meeting the "Tastemaster", and embarking on a "flavorful adventure" which includes 12 new flavors, warm dessert and ice cream novelties, THEY ARE PICKING ME UP. 

I think I just made a mistake in my pants.

I never thought this day would come.  

Me and Cold Stone.  And Hubby.  In dessert Heaven.

Cold Stone Creamery, I thank you with all my ice cream lovin' heart.  And I look forward to meeting you and your ice cream.  And your "Tastemaster".

You have invited me to the event of my dreams.

Mommyhood Footnote:  I now aspire to be a "Tastemaster".

Only 8 shopping days until Christmas!
I just searched Amazon for "Cold Stone Creamery" and found these super cool gift ideas:

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Looking forward to your report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They r sending a car to your house to pick you up?? CRAZY FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! Make sure to take pics and post about it! I love cold stone creamery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super jealous! Let me know if you can hook a girl up! =) How exciting, can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Coldstone! So good! I think Cake Batter is my favorite flavor!

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!