Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: A Confession

I have a confession to make.

I have an expensive addiction.  

I'm addicted to warm fuzzy footwear that is completely unflattering. 
Wearing these boots does absolutely nothing for the leg.  There should be a warning on the side that reads:

Caution: Unless worn naked, wearing these WILL NOT quicken Hubby's pulse.  
  
I will now stipulate that I DO NOT wear these naked. Nor do I recommend it.  I recommend flannels.

The End. 

Mommyhood Footnote:  Bless my mother's heart for every pair of UGG boots that graces my cold, tired Mommy feet.  Because the Lord knows I would never make a purchase for myself that was over $20.00.
This collection has taken a few years to grow to its current wonderfulness.

**Unfortunately this is NOT a sponsored post.  If anyone knows anyone who knows anyone who works for anyone who sells UGG Boots, give them my number.**

Wandering Wednesday

9 comments:

  1. Wow, what a collection! And what a generous mum you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have been wanting to get a pair, but can't get past the unflattering part. My addiction is heels. I have waaaaayyyy more than anyone should. Those go well with naked too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great post..love all your boots..I too have a pair and wouldn't trade them for the world..I am your newest follower via Wandering Wednesday.

    hop on over to my blog..

    www.splendiferousgirlsclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you at Wandering Wednesday blog hop.. you are freakin hilarious and I am your newest follower! Hope you visit me @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower from the Wandering Wednesday blog hop. Great post!! I may just have to tell my husband that their comfort is far superior to their flatterness... I've been wanting a pair for about three years now.

    I hope you'll stop by and return the follow.

    Happy New Year!
    Holly
    www.hollyatnaptime.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! I just got my first pair for Christmas - from the hubby no less, who actually thinks they are cute! I would never have spent that $$ on myself especially on warm fuzzy boots that I will only use a few times bc I live in FL but I am LOVING them!

    new follower - come follow me back at
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. too funny. i am a new follower. i look forward to reading more from a new friend. hope you will stop by my place sometime. have a great day.

    http://sixcherriesontop.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. funny! mine...tennis shoes and I like 'em white or totally different (like white with purple and green or red suede and blue stripes) last year's favorite white puma (with the puma on the shoe) decorated with clear rhinestones. I find it silly because I am so frickin conservative ;-) ... I enjoyed reading the post. Amy @ http://mommetime.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This cracks me up! I want uggs so bad but my hubby hates them!!

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!