Friday, January 7, 2011

5 ? Friday! Join in the fun!

Thursdays are miraculous.  There is so much awesome-ness about Thursdays.

I love Thursdays because tomorrow is Friday.

Major weekend anticipation.

The Gymnastics Queen has practice Thursdays.  Which means either I take her and have a date night with one of my sons at McDonalds, or Hubby takes her and the house is quiet.

And at night, when I think of what I'll post on my blog for Friday, I remember I don't have to think!  Because 5 ? Friday exists. 

Did I mention I love Thursday night television?

5 ? Friday

1. What is your current favorite book, and why?
This is one of those "I can't believe I'm about to reveal this" questions.  

I don't know if I can do it.  


I might have to whisper.  


This is me whispering.  I am a TwiMom.  Or as Hubby says, a "TwiTard".  I am totally in love with Edward Cullen and I reread the Twilight series regularly.  


I watch the movies.  I wait in line at the theaters.  This past year I bought tickets to the "Twilight Experience", which was all three movies, back to back, in the theater.


Let me let you inside the marvelous day:  3 grown women (myself, Sister, Sister in Law) wearing ultra cheesy Team Edward Shirts totally jazzed we are going to the Twilight Experience.
I will wear this lanyard forever.  You will have to pry it from my cold dead hands.
Just when I thought the night couldn't get any better, I met Edward Cullen! 
Now that you are all aware that I am the biggest loser in the universe I will continue. 


2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?
Yes. Yes. YES.  Twice a year.  Have you been reading this blog?  My body is 80% sugar and Diet Coke.


3. What is your worst memory from High School?
Ugh.  I waited for a prom date, fully dressed and hair done, that never came.  It was awful.  Mom waiting with camera...I can't believe I'm reliving this...

I know you all pity me right now.  Between this and the Twilight confession I have ruined myself. 

4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?
Raising four munchkins to be honest, loving, kind and genuine people.  Being a good person with an iron clad loyalty to my family.  I just want to be remembered fondly.  I want that "Oh, she was such a great person"...thing going at my funeral.  

5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?
Not really.  
Although I don't like to declare anything, such as "I haven't been sick this year!" because the germs will find me.  

But other than jinxing myself, nah.  No major superstitions.  But I respect them, just in case.  I cover all my bases and read Twilight regularly.  

The end.  

Random picture from my computer time!
The Gymnastics Queen on the uneven bars.  Wish her luck at her meet today! 

8 comments:

  1. You TOTALLY need to read TMMO. But, get it from the library! Don't buy it!

    P.S. Love your blog tagline - that's my daily goal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I forgot about the jinxing thing! I don't like to jinx myself either but other than that, no superstitions...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be embarrassed about being a TwiHard! There are MANY of us out there! My husband gave himself a headache rolling his eyes at me when I got the Twilight Saga Scene It for Christmas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a BIG twilight fan. Cute blog here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/five-question-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little gymnast is so cute! Your high school moment sounds very traumatic!

    www.mymusingsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, it was the Team Edward that ruined your reputation :) Just kidding! Although I'm totally Team Jacob I suppose I'll keep reading you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe... you're so cute! I have a confession: I have the whole series and haven't started them yet. My fear? That I, too, will be addicted! So, now I'm convinced I am totally right. Lovely to get to know you better. I giggled a lot when reading your fives! xx

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!