Friday, January 14, 2011

5 ? Friday!

If you read my blog, or even graze my blog, you know I was in NYC sampling Cold Stone Creamery concoctions yesterday. 

Let me spare you the wait.  They were divine.  The entire experience was intimate, informative and delicious.

While I busily upload and edit the photos of everything I devoured, and unbutton my pants to let my new belly expand, I will participate in 5 ? Friday. 

And I will think about Cold Stone.  And all it's wonderfulness. 

Without further delay, I'm pasting Mama M's thought provoking inquiries.  If I think hard enough maybe I will burn off a tablespoon of ice cream.  Every little bit helps.

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Oh my goodness.  One movie?  I have about a zillion.  Let me ramble off a few...Pretty Woman, Old School, The Hangover, Baby Boom, Twilight, Twilight, Twilight, Christmas Vacation (only during Christmas season!), Christmas Story (only Christmas Eve!), True Lies, Rocky IV...

I need to stop because movies are swarming into my head at an alarming rate.  This post has to end somewhere...

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
There are quite a few things that drive me nuts.  But as my dad says, it's a short drive.  

My dad only speaks the truth.

All of my pet peeves stem from one evil in the world:
Clutter

Examples:  Hubby closes his dresser drawer and a piece of clothing is crunched up and peeking out the top.  This disaster just screams to me.  I can be anywhere in the house and I will sense a vague uneasiness.  If I listen carefully, I will hear, "Hello!  Upstairs!  I'm jammed in the drawer and partially hanging out the top!"  

My blood pressure is rising imagining it.

Another example is any storage space that is so overcrowded if you open the door/move anything/remove anything crap starts falling all over the place.  

I must stop because my blood is starting to boil.  I will for sure have nightmares of my mother's fridge.  Something falls every time I open the door.

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?

There are not five words in the English language, or any language, to genuinely describe any of my closest friends and family.  They are phenomenal people.  

And my Hubby, who is by default my ultimate BFF, is also in a class of his own.  He manages to remain semi-sane despite all my efforts to drive him crazy.

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?

What I do now.  Be a Mom.  Blog my heart out.  Change diapers. Bake fattening desserts.  Check homework.  Drive a taxi cab. 

But I would travel more, donate more and just do more because of the financial freedom. 

I would also have more toilets in the house.  But I wouldn't clean them.

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?

I have three.  Ice Cream, fountain drinks and giant soft pretzels.  

Big spender.

Tomorrow, a behind the scenes look into Cold Stone's lineup for 2011.  A look into what is causing my pants to squeeze my gut and beg for mercy.  

HaPpY FrIdAy!  

Before I fall asleep and awake to the reality of a four mile treadmill run, a random picture from yesterday for your viewing pleasure...

"Mom! Get the snowman kit!  We made a snowman!"


7 comments:

  1. Your newest follower! I love your last picture, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog comment. Hahah, Twilight is def addictive...I won't comment on how many times I've seen it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/five-question-friday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am so glad to be following yours now as well. Love reading about other mom's with 4 kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh....that has got to be one THEE BEST Snowmen I have EVER seen!! LMAO!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it and I love the little people who made it even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your writing style. Very entertaining. Love that you would be changing diapers as part of your job you would love to do. Me too. Me too.

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!