Monday, January 3, 2011

Daily Deal

Exercise is on my mind.  Can you tell?  And since I love using the treadmill, this deal caught my eye today.

I love a good deal.

If I find a deal that rocks my world, such as shoes for my munchkins on clearance for $3.48, I refer to it as the "Deal of the Century".

Today, in honor of the new year, I am posting this walking treadmill deal I found on Amazon.com.  While this is no "Deal of the Century", it is a great deal.  (Deals of the Century" are rare, and when I find one, I will share.)

I love that it folds to store it away, since I despise clutter. It also tracks your progress and your calories burned.  

This price is 25% off the Lifespan Fold n Store Compact Treadmill.  Plus it ships FREE. 

This deal is only good today.

Happy "Treading".  With all the desserts I post finding this deal was the least I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw in your two cents!