Thursday, January 13, 2011

While Visions of Cold Stone Danced in My Head....

I am going to sleep now.

I don't know how much sleep I'll get, considering I renamed January 13th, 2011 the "Mommyhood Event of a Lifetime".

Never in my wildest, junk food dreams did I ever think I would be attending a Cold Stone Creamery Event.  An event with twelve new ice cream flavors, warm desserts and a host named "The Tastemaster".

How does one get that job?  Someone tell me please.   Because when I grow up I now want to be a Tastemaster.

Before I drift off to sleep, let me remind you of the status of my freezer on any given day:
To say I love ice cream is a major understatement.  I run on treadmills, suffer through Jillian Michaels and curtail my daily caloric intake JUST to be able to sit with this every evening:
This bowl of ice cream is no joke.  There is a method to my ice cream prep madness.  It's a science that is not to be taken lightly.

And so tomorrow I am going to Cold Stone's Premiere Event in NYC.  I have an outfit set aside with plenty of "give" around the waist.  And my camera is fully charged.  And Hubby is sound asleep getting his beauty rest.

To conclude, I wrote a jingle in honor of my agenda tomorrow:

I love ice cream,
ice cream loves me.
And tomorrow I am going
to Cold Stone Creamery.
With twelve new flavors,
and a Tastemaster to boot,
I have butterflies in my tummy,
Because it's going to be a hoot.

Don't worry, I won't quit my day job.

Follow me on Twitter for updates on my day at Cold Stone! 

Read my original Cold Stone Post here.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your blog tomorrow.....AND see pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!