Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1 Year: A Demonstration

I have no words.  I am tired and more snow is on its way.  I am Vitamin D deficient and my feet are cold.

And so I leave you with the Moopa.

Her precious face takes the chill out of winter.  I'm providing a rare glimpse into what she looks like sans static electricity and crusted food on cheeks.

Breathtaking.  She looks like all first children do.  Miraculous.
And now she is going to demonstrate the Mommyhood definition of  "One Year".  And how fast it goes.

She demonstrates so eloquently.

Take it away Moopa.
One year in the blink of an eye.  The (sniff sniff) end.

Happy Hump Day!  (giggle giggle).

Mommyhood Footnote:  This isn't a 1st Birthday.  Just a Wowzer! Time goes faster each year!  reality check.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, she is adorable. And each child gets older faster, don't you think? Thank you for sharing her adorableness (is that a word?) Well, she's sure is adorable. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful...love those eyes! BTW is that a hand knitted sweater she's wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Val. hand knit. Isn't is gorgeous? This was a gift to my first baby nine years ago. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time goes by so quickly. My little girl will be 16 this year. I'm heart broken.
    Your baby girl is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!