Sunday, February 6, 2011

Are You Ready for Some Football?

This picture is from last year's Superbowl.

My munchkins LOVE to celebrate any event.  Give them decorations and prizes and they are there.  With bells on.  And voices that are several decimals above everyone else in the room.

Excitement will do that to ya. 

They have a zest for life.  It's inspiring.  Makes me strive to be better every day.

Before I continue with how fabulous today is, I need to share that I have to go to work tonight.

Yup.  Work.

Today is one of my favorite days of the year.  And I be workin'.

But it's all good.  Because I've known for a few weeks I would be working and it already sunk in.

I already cried it out.

Now before I pass out from doing nothing all day (Spring, can you hear me?), can someone please get this game moved to Saturday night?  Please?  Would make my life a little easier.

Because I wouldn't be working and Hubby could get a little crazy.  And the munchkins could stay up late and sleep in the next morning. 

Ah, "Superbowl Saturday" sounds simply divine.

But until someone gets that petition going, we'll have to make due.

And you have to get yourselves ready for some football.

Savor it. 

Because the second that fourth quarter buzzer sounds we are football-less until pre-season starts up in summer.

And until then I will resume my life without my beloved "Football Sundays".  And without the extra 2,000 calories that accompany "Football Sundays".

At least my waistline should be happy.

Happy Superbowl Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. My waistline will be happy too LOL!

    I'm following. ;)

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!