Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Two Words

Pukey Pukey.

How thankful I am for the bucket next to my bed and the Ginger Ale on my nightstand. 

And for Hubby who comes upstairs to laugh at me every half hour or so.

Oh, and my little Sports Fanatic who is delivering my Ginger Ale while mumbling, "Oh, I feel sooooo bad for Mom..."

Before I sign off, I would like to put a request in the Great Man Upstairs.

Please let this "Dreaded Barfing Disease" end with me.  And please can you go light on the storm that is outside my window.  I need power and my Cabin Fever can't take anymore.  Amen.

8 comments:

  1. Two words for you......FEEL BETTER!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jodie! I hope you feel better soon. Stay in bed and get some well deserved rest. Praying for your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO! I've been there. If it makes you feel any better I prefer to get it first - it makes taking care of the others less anticipatory (if that's a word). At least you won't catch it again! Sorry to hear you're not well. And I like graham crackers with my ginger ale once the pukey puke stops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better VERY soon and I hope your husband is on a Lysol mission around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I echo Mrs. Stilettos' comment: There's nothing worst than having a contagious bug make the rounds! Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh... that's the worse. Feel better! Fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, I'm so sorry! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!