Monday, March 28, 2011

Botox and Juvederm: Before and Afters

Here they are.  The crippling, honest pictures of what my face looked like before Botox and Juvederm.

Truthfully it's a happy face.  There is so much happiness in my life that I smile all day.  I make so many expressions I have creased my face in places it should never crease.

Again, all good news.

Here is my happy, "I am totally a cheesy "TwiTard" and I am at the "Twilight Saga" face":
This picture is from last summer.  Yes, I pre-purchased tickets to see all three Twilight movies - in a row - the night Eclipse came out in the theaters.

But that's a whole 'nother post.

Here is my "Yes, I'm so cheesy I'm going to re-enact my Twilight face and even get my super favorite lanyard I saved!":
I couldn't get the pose exactly right because I wasn't squeezed into a movie seat.   But you get the idea.

And please forgive the hair I wasn't up for a shampoo and blow dry today.  It was "Shower Cap Monday".

I shall now take my frozen forehead upstairs and get the Moopa in for her nap. 

Have a wonderful day!

Mommyhood Footnote:  Another thanks to Dr. Eickhorst and the Dermatology Associates of Western Connecticut!

6 comments:

  1. Wow- you look incredible! I really like how natural it looks! Good for you... if it makes you feel better about YOU, it's always worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy.....I hardly recognize you.....LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Great FREE work!!!! You look great and it looks so natural. Did your kids notice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proof that it works and works well! I'm jealous! You look terrific! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're treatment worked great, but that's a very common thing for Juvederm or botox....two non invasive treatments.
    And I'm sure this is the result of choosing a good clinic for your treatment. This is recommended for people that want o have great results and no side effects, and I see that you have both:)

    Julia, Skin Vitality complaints

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!