Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill 'Er Up!

I am about to make a confession.  

And what I am confessing may not be for everyone. 

This is most definitely a "to each their own" situation.  And I am in the business of being honest.  This Mama don't tell no lies.

Last night was fabulous.

I have a very dear friend who is a dermatologist.  She is actually the older sister of one of my dearest, oldest friends.

They are more like family.

She invited me to a very special "V.I.P" event at her office.  An event full of cosmetic demonstrations and freebies.

My sister-in-law and I drove to Connecticut to attend this event.  And my very dear dermatologist friend chose me to be her "demo."

For Botox.

And then they needed one more demo for Juvederm.

Let's just say it pays to know people who inject Juvederm.

To make a very fabulous long story short I look much younger.  And my Botox hasn't even kicked in yet.  There is $1200 worth of injections in my face.

I tell you no lies. 

In case you can't tell I am not one of those ladies who is going to claim I slept well last night.  Or that I just started eating more fruit.  Or that I had a "peel."

I am announcing to the world that I went to an event and offered my wrinkles up for science.  I sat in the chair and told my friend to "fill me up."

Literally.  

And if you see me and I look ten years younger it's because my face is now worth $1200.  At least for the next six months.

And if you are at all considering Botox or Juvederm, I can say that the Juvederm is miraculous.  Like a magic wand.  The sunken in lines just disappear. 

The Botox will take a week for me to appreciate.  I am certain I will appreciate it despite the delayed gratification.

And if you live anywhere near Danbury, CT you need to visit the Dermatology Associates of Western Connecticut.

These doctors have all the goodies.  And they are in the business of being awesome.

They are not only extraordinary with cosmetic procedures, but with all dermatology related issues.  They will not disappoint.

As for myself, for the next six months I plan on looking younger and more rested.

And then I will return to my original form. 

At least until I can save up enough money for a touch up.

Have a fabulous Friday!

2 comments:

  1. WHERE R THE PICTURES???? My mouth is hanging wide open!! Can't wait to talk to you!! AND SEE YOU :) You deserve a little free pampering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so be into that if it were free!!! I have to wear bangs to hide my many creases in my forehead that I'm sure a little botox would get rid of. Sigh....Glad you got to get some pampering. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!