Monday, March 28, 2011

Floors, Cages and Foreheads

This past weekend was busy with gymnastics practices, sleepovers, playdates, work shifts and family time.

It was one of those weekends that was long because it was busy, but looking back it went so fast.

Always the sign of a good time.

Tomorrow I am looking into the new floor situation for the girls' room.  I have the money saved and I am ready to rid my home of that offensive carpet.

It seriously offends me.  How dare it smell so digustingly disgusting?

In a few weeks the carpet will be a gleaming laminate floor.  I didn't work enough shifts for hardwood.

Hubby has been kind enough to cage Georgia every night and move the cage to the garage every morning.  This will be the routine to prevent future 2am tinkles on my floors.

In case you are wondering why the cage must be moved every morning I am one of those anal rententive people who can't stand a dog cage in my living space.

Yuck.  Ack.  Gross.

My munchkins love dog cages.  If there is one within a 100 foot radius they climb inside.

LLG will demonstrate:
As much as I love my dog I'm not down with dog cage.  Or dog smell.  Or dog tinkle.

The dog tinkle has led to a dog smell that has led to many shifts at work.  The many shifts will now lead to new floors.

Hallelujah and amen.  I have 80% less wrinkles and lines on my face and the old carpet will be no longer.

A new forehead and new floors.  What more could a woman ask for? 

Have a wonderful start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw in your two cents!