Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Random List

1.  I love when it rains at night.  Especially in the summer.

2.  I prefer to eat with small silverware.  I eat cereal and ice cream with spoons that I hide in my utensil drawer.  I like to ensure they are always available for me to use.

Hence the hiding.

3.  When I prepare a bowl of ice cream I need to have at least two flavors and one topping in the bowl.

4.  Clutter and mess drive me crazy.

It's a short drive.

5.  My parents are the most helpful, supportive, selfless people I know.

6.  I am a total and complete "Twi-Mom".  Or "Twi-Hard".  Or as Hubby calls me, "Twi-Tard".

7.  I am on Team Edward.

8.  Whenever I have to buy dog food I have no coupon.  The day after I buy dog food a coupon arrives in the mail.

This never fails.

9.  I had all four of my children without the assistance of drugs.  I went "au naturale".

It was the most 4 most painfully rewarding experiences of my life.

10.  They do not give rewards for natural childbirth.  The reward is a baby.

11.  I can't stop a list at #11.  This would keep me up at night.

12.  My first car was a Jeep Wrangler.  Stick shift.

I am eternally grateful my parents insisted I learn to drive a stick shift because it's awesome.

Have a wonderful weekend!!  Off to a Gymnastics Meet today, wish my little girl good luck!

4 comments:

  1. HAHA! You crack me up!! I actually want to have my children au naturale... I have no idea if i have the courage to do this but i am hoping! Most people (that know) think i am crazy. Oh-well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute lil list. Weird things to keep documented...but great lil memories!

    Hope your daughter does well at the meet...Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dog food coupon ALWAYS comes right after I buy new also!! Grrrr... Why is that??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jodie,

    I love the posts you write about your family’s interactions with your dog. I’d be pleased to have you join Natura Pet Products’ blogger outreach program. If you’d be interested in hearing more about Natura’s educational canine campaigns or reviewing samples of Natura’s pet food varieties, please contact me at Jazzy.Loyal@brightonagency.com or 314-505-5253, or visit www.naturapet.com.

    Best,

    Jazzy on behalf of Natura Pet Products

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!