1. I love when it rains at night. Especially in the summer.
2. I prefer to eat with small silverware. I eat cereal and ice cream with spoons that I hide in my utensil drawer. I like to ensure they are always available for me to use.
Hence the hiding.
3. When I prepare a bowl of ice cream I need to have at least two flavors and one topping in the bowl.
4. Clutter and mess drive me crazy.
It's a short drive.
5. My parents are the most helpful, supportive, selfless people I know.
6. I am a total and complete "Twi-Mom". Or "Twi-Hard". Or as Hubby calls me, "Twi-Tard".
7. I am on Team Edward.
8. Whenever I have to buy dog food I have no coupon. The day after I buy dog food a coupon arrives in the mail.
This never fails.
9. I had all four of my children without the assistance of drugs. I went "au naturale".
It was the most 4 most painfully rewarding experiences of my life.
10. They do not give rewards for natural childbirth. The reward is a baby.
11. I can't stop a list at #11. This would keep me up at night.
12. My first car was a Jeep Wrangler. Stick shift.
I am eternally grateful my parents insisted I learn to drive a stick shift because it's awesome.
Have a wonderful weekend!! Off to a Gymnastics Meet today, wish my little girl good luck!