Monday, March 21, 2011

Seriously?!

This is what the world looks like outside my kitchen window on this lovely Monday morning.
After several days of sunshine and outdoor play we wake up to this mess.  I am still in my pajamas at 9:26am because I can't bear the thought of stepping outside into this weather.

My system only performs at optimal levels when the days are bright and the temperature is above 70 degrees.

I think I may join the Moopa on this Monday.  My munchkin has the right idea.
Wishing you sunshine in your neck of the woods....

7 comments:

  1. Wow...It's really pretty but I feel like you...COME ON SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there to snuggle w/ Moopa too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to get those Disney photos printed and look at 'em for a few hours. I bet you could get some Vitamin D by osmosis...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today is a good jammie day!!! But I am so sick of the snow, I don't want to do anything when its icky out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Florida, and I would love to go play in the snow!
    It's only March and the highs are already in the high 80s..imagine what the summer will be like! Oh my word haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same view up on my blog....hate it big time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!