Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tonight I've Got Nothin'

Tonight I've got nothing.  I never thought this day would come.

I am speechless.  And thoughtless.  My brain has no juice. 

I'm juiceless.

I'm fighting a cold and my body is craving sleep.  Every few weeks I hit a wall and my body demands rest.  I happily oblige because I know within days I will be up and running at full speed again.

I will be full of juice.

And so until tomorrow I leave you with a picture of our hotel bathroom three years ago.  Three years ago LLG was just under two years old.

Why this picture?  Because my munchkins insisted I take a picture of our villa's "facilities".  

They'd never seen anything like it before.  

They were amazed that LLG had his own private tub. 
How wonderful to be a munchkin.  And how wonderful to use a bidet (when it wasn't being utilized as a baby tub of course...). 

Happy "Hump" Day! (giggle giggle...)

6 comments:

  1. Too cute :)
    Sad to say, I have no clue how one uses a bidet. I should look it up sometime. I may even find out I wish we owned one, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids made me take a picture of a hotel bathroom, too! They were so excited that there was a telephone in there! Unfortunately, that wasn't at Disney - we were at a family wedding in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMBO Hilarious!!! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha own private tub! :) I feel ya on being speechless, I'm there too!

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!