Thursday, April 7, 2011

5 ? Friday!

Another week gone in the blink of an eye.

I have been less regular posting because my laptop charger broke.  And heavens forbid I buy a new one. 

That would be too easy. 

And heavens forbid I sit at the desktop downstairs.  That would be sooooo five years ago.

So I continue on to 5 ? Friday, courtesy of My Little Life.  I snagged my son's HP Mini and I shall make it mine until I rectify my laptop issue.

5 ? Friday

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?


I would change my eating habits.  I do my best to eat well since I exercise regularly.  But my healthy eating efforts usually fall waaaaaayyyyy short of what would be considered healthy.

I seriously don't even think sugar raises my insulin levels.  I'm completely immune. 

Same is true for caffeine.  I could pound a case of Diet Coke and sleep like a baby.

To offset the sugar and Diet Coke I eat yogurt for lunch.  And Kashi cereal for dinner before work. 

Two very weak attempts at damage control.
2. Write about a time when you got lost.

Oh nellie.  When am I NOT lost?

 On the road.  Trying to understand jokes.  Attempting to follow long winded stories. 

I swear munchkins have given me ADD. 

I have an extremely poor sense of direction.  I remember trying to drive myself to my HOUSE in Connecticut from my parents house in New Jersey.  I somehow ended up in Manhattan.

I tell you no lies.

I was staring a homeless window washer square in the face wondering what the heck planet I was on.  And then I freaked out and pulled a U-turn and hit the highway.
3. Camping or 5 star hotel?

This is the easiest question I have ever been asked.  Five Star Hotel. 

Please, I BEG you to NEVER take me camping.  NEVER.  EVER.  NO WAY!

Along with poor eating habits and an awful sense of direction I have a severe aversion to bugs and creepy crawly anythings. 

I also don't do damp and cold.  I need a hot shower just thinking of it.
4. Have you donated blood?

Yes.  I'm a blood bank's dream.  I pack a whole lot of 0 negative in these veins.

I donated when I was a senior in high school. 

I would donate more but I don't weigh enough.  Please do not come find me and attack me for this.  All bodies are beautiful.  I am just a wee little unvolumptious thing.  And I live on sugar and table scraps.
5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?

We have tried to budget but usually we just live our lives.   Any big purchases are weighed heavily and I put them off for as long as possible.

Such as the new flooring we still haven't figured out in the girls' room.  I may just wait until the carpet drives me so nutty I replace it myself.
Have a fabulous Friday! Random Picture from my hard drive time!
 
My beautiful Moopa when we were on vacation.  All dressed and clean, lookin' like 1st born. 
Happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Next vacation.....we are going camping....LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog! Cant wait to follow. And you are killing me with the cookie dough!

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!