Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Craft: Bunny Masks!

 A few years ago I was very cool and I held Easter Egg Hunts at my house.  I had a tight group of Mommy friends and our munchkins played together frequently.

Life is now much busier and my munchkins have grown in number and size.  I have also since moved and left my mommy group behind. 

I must note that I have wonderful Mommy friends now as well.  We run in 5K races and wear sparkle skirts.  We also sing karaoke. 

But an egg hunt in my yard these days is reserved for Easter morning.  The number of friends I would need to include would surpass the amount of energy I have to dedicate to an egg hunt. 

When I was cool, fun mom and I held my annual egg hunts I made masks for the kids to wear.  They sported them while they hunted for eggs. 

It was an easy craft.  My munchkins made their own while I prepared masks for their friends.
The masks were simple and they transformed the eager egg hunting munchkins into tiny bunnies. 

This week before Easter my munchkins are off from school, and we may just dig out the paper plates and revisit our Bunny Mask Craft.  Or maybe we'll set them up on Easter with their cousins and let them create one to wear for the family egg hunt.

We'll see where the wind takes us.

Have a rested Sunday! 

Mommyhood Footnote:  I still have flashes of cool fun mom.  She's in here somewhere. 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable masks, I love the family shot with everyone wearing them. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!