Wednesday, April 6, 2011

French Toast Faux Paus

Yesterday I made a colossal error.  A major parenting mishap that caused outcry everywhere.

There was uproar when the bus pulled in yesterday at approximately 3:00pm.

Clouds covered the blue sky and there was thunder in the distance.

Munchkins were in distress.

They ran off the bus screaming something but I couldn't quite make out the words.

And then I heard them.  And I turned and ran.

I forgot school lunch was french toast sticks.

How I am still here to tell this story is a mystery.

The End.

5 comments:

  1. And I thought I had troubles for cutting my two year old's waffle the "wrong" way! This is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinnamon Glazed French Toast is a holiday in our house. My Son memorizes the monthly calendar to remember when it is. This is a countdown involved :-)

    --Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol!!! we are all in the same parenting boat, I think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you sleep with one eye open last night?

    Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hub has been making Chef Brian's...no lie. A lot. Even the Compote. I never ever knew what Compote was.
    C u at R squared, get pumped.
    LF

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!