Friday, July 8, 2011

5 ? Friday

Tonight I am reverting back to 5 ? Friday.

I have no idea what questions I am about to answer.  I haven't previewed them, I simply decided tonight's blog should be simple.

No recipes to type or pictures to edit.

Just 5 random questions I am about to answer...

5 ? Friday (join the fun here)

1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)

I love cursive.  It is gorgeous.  I have a soft spot in my heart for the "good ole' days" of handwritten letters and watching men have to stop for directions.

Dang computers and GPS have taken such beauty out of society.

And so my answer is no.  Cursive is most definitely NOT overrated.  It is classic and classy.  And without it my half cursive, half print handwriting could not be possible.

Thank you cursive for making my handwriting so unique that despite it's beauty, 90% of people cannot read it.

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?

I use none of it.  I use the noggin.  And when the information is too complex for the noggin I use the wall calendar and the address book.

This explains much.

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)

My lock box with birth certificates and social security numbers, photo albums, and a container of ice cream to eat while I cry over my house burning down.

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?

If this means am I a country gal or a city gal then my answer is country.  I'm a country chick who loves to visit the city.  

If this question meant something else disregard above answer.

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?

I would send my Hubby and my brother on Amazing Race.  They would have a killer combination of street smarts and brain smarts.

They are both real fart 'smellers in two completely different ways.

Random Picture time!

The winner off the hard drive is....
A picture of two of my munchkins with my nephews at my parents' beach house.  These cousins make up quite a crew.


Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You make me smile! I agree about the handwriting!!

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!