Thursday, July 28, 2011

5 ? Friday!

Yes! Happy Friday! Two nights of work under my belt and I am looking forward to two nights off! 

Today is a very VERY special Friday.  My Moopa turns 2 today.  I can't believe it.  I truly don't know where the past two years have gone.

Tomorrow I shall post about her birthday.  The balloons are up and the decorations are plentiful.  There is a new LaLaLoopsy wrapped and a Secret Garden Playhouse is assembled.  Cakes are on order and the house needs to be cleaned.

There is still much to do before we celebrate with family, and so tonight I am rockin' 5 ? Friday.  

5 ? Friday (Join in Here!)

1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay? 
 
Nay.  I am not mushy.  Vow renewals are mushy to the max.  

But a fabulous trip to celebrate an anniversary?  Sign me up buttercups.

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
 
I really don't like hearing people eat.  Loud eating makes me crazy.  I can't even describe it, but if I listen and hear chewing I get really "biatchy".

Crazy but true.
 
Who wants to join us for dinner?  I'm sure there is a line forming as I type this...

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?

I can't answer this question.  I have both boys and girls.  They are BOTH wonderful.

My boys are rambunctious.  They're rowdy.  They don't overthink everything and they bounce back much quicker from a "social quandary".  They love their mommy and they play sports.

I LOVE sports.  
 
I know girls play sports too but I live for football season.
 
My girls are usually quiet.  They like school and have nice penmanship.  They color and play with stuffed animals.  They like to shop and have their nails done.

They will forever be my pals and forever be "Daddy's Girls".  

So I would take either, because both have their positives and negatives.
 
4. Do you believe in alternative medicine? 

I would have to say I do. But I believe in prayer more than anything. 
 
I believe there are many ways to cure and help ailments.  
 
I know that ice cream is a great relaxation tool and a sweaty run clears the head.  
 
Love self medication.

5. Would you take a family members children and raise them if they needed it?
 
Absolutely.  Children are innocent and helpless.  And when you turn your back on them you have turned your back on society.
And our future.
 
I would do anything to help a child.

Random Moopa Picture!
2 days old, 5 lbs 10 oz.

What a peanut!  Love you baby girl! Happy 2nd Birthday!

4 comments:

  1. I just convinced my husband to renew our vows this year for our 10th anniversary. I am not mushy AT ALL but I wanted our kids to see it - especially since they keep asking why they weren't at OUR wedding when they have to go to others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you dear little love. Our youngest kids are two days apart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to ice-cream curing ailments ;)! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Moopa! My son just turned two LAST Friday (the 22nd)! Just to add to question four: Ginger chews help an upset stomach, and peppermint helps with headaches! Hope you all are having a wonderful birthday filled weekend!

    - Jodee

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!