Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Help Wanted: Personal Assistant

Help Wanted.

Personal Assistant.  In search of soft spoken personal assistant who can handle chaos and noise. 

Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, arranging schedules of six people.  Ages range from 2 yrs old-37 yrs old.  Expect to schedule time for playdates, camps, rides, carpools, naps, snacks, reading time, gym time, activities, practices, errands, gardening, cleaning and laundry.

You will need to squeeze in time to pay bills and plant a money tree in the backyard. 

The right candidate will also find time to schedule one date night sometime before I am completely wrinkled and no longer look cute in distressed jeans. 

I'm certain you will need to do much more than the above requirements but the person who is placing this ad is suffering from Mommybrain.

There is no pay and on most days all of your efforts will be overlooked.   Job does include unlimited access children's Motrin and Tylenol.  If you want adult pain meds you'll have to supply your own.

Call or email ASAP because I'm certain a line will be forming any day now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm completely qualified! Unfortunately, I already hold the same position at another location...

    My next 5K is Saturday - wish me luck! I'm running with my sister who is 10 years my junior (and I'm hoping to kick her butt).

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!