Friday, August 19, 2011

5 ? Friday!

It's Friday.  Happiness is oozing out of my pores.  I'm giddy with anticipation because this weekend my Sports Fanatic plays in his round robin scrimmage.

It's kind of a big deal 'round here.  Can't explain it, but it is.

Gotta love us football crazies.

5 ? Friday! (Join Here)

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
 
I have shocked many friends and family with my "open door" habits.  They cruise by the bathroom and it's always stop mid stride, hands over mouth, "Oh! Uh, hey?" 

Always a bit of an awkward moment.  For them anyway.

With young munchkins I always felt strange closing the door.  I didn't like leaving them unsupervised.  Even if it was for the time it took to tinkle and wipe.

I am much better about closing the door now.  Munchkins are older, and I need THEM to know that for #1 AND #2's door stays closed.  

But if I'm home alone the house is my oyster.

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?

Happy.

Be happy, be thankful.  

I just read a quote on a greeting card that is now my phrase to live by.

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you."

Attitude is everything.  And life is too short.

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?

I have sworn off so many stores but I'm easy to forgive.  I'm too laid back after the initial annoyance is over.

So there is no "I'll never shop there" store.  I say there is, but there is not.

But I will say for the record that the Gap has a HORRID return policy.  I have 4 kids.  If you think I am making it back to return ANYTHING within 30 days of buying it you are off your rocker.

And if I am organized enough to still have my receipt when I DO make it back you better give me my $ if that shirt is still remotely in style. 

I hope someone from the Gap read that.

Target also stinks with returns.  I hope Target read that too.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?

Someone who is kind, handy, attractive and makes a nice living.  
 
I sound like every single woman in America.

But for my munchkins, kind is by far and away the most important.

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?

I would live forever with my munchkins.

I guess if I HAVE to choose, I want to be very old and still living a great life.  And then pass when I'm sleeping. 

HaPpY FrIdAy!

Random Picture from hard drive!
Good Luck Tomorrow Wizards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw in your two cents!