Monday, August 22, 2011

Auntie Annie's At Home Pretzel Kit

Along with my weakness for Diet Coke and ice cream comes my appreciation for soft pretzels.

If I know there is a good soft pretzel available within a few miles of any destination I make that pretzel my next meal.

No questions asked.

Auntie Annie's makes a Mommyhood approved pretzel.  They are delish to the max.

Recently my mother gifted me an at home pretzel making kit.  An Auntie Annie pretzel kit.  Heaven in a box.

And last week, when I had a monster playdate, I made the munchkins pretzels.  Most of the munchkins requested cinnamon sugar pretzels. 
I made them cinnamon sugar pretzels and a few salted for myself.
I could never make these pretzels if I didn't have munchkins to eat 90% of them.  This is because I would eat 100% of them.  I would pop a can of soda and devour pretzel after pretzel after pretzel.

And just when I couldn't eat any more pretzels I would squeeze in one more.
  
The end of my story is that an hour after the pretzels were baked there were no more.  Every munchkin asked for seconds, and I ate seconds as well.

A wonderful, tasty summer activity.

HaPpY MoNdAy!


Mommyhood Footnote:  This post is 100% unpaid and uncompensated.  Auntie Annie's doesn't know me from a hole in the wall.

I love what I love and I share what I love.


1 comment:

  1. I love Auntie Anne's pretzels!! I didn't know they had at home baking kits...I might have to try that soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!