Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ThredUP: A Kids Clothing, Toy and Book Swap

As a "mommy blogger", I felt the need to share this link.  I have never heard of this before, and I am excited to share it with all of you.

ThredUP is a kids clothing, toy and book swap between moms.  I am forever trying to rid my space of outgrown clothes and toys.  We send bags upon bags to donation bins.

On the site you search according to gender, desired items and size.  You can then browse through boxes already prepared by other parents with what you are looking for.

You pay minimal shipping for the box YOU want, and it comes right to your doorstep.

Finally, list a box of your goodies for other parents to browse.  When someone chooses your box shipping is free.  They even schedule a pick up at your house!
This is totally cool beans.

Check it out!

ThredUP

Mommyhood Footnote:  This post is NOT sponsored.  I am obligated to share anything and everything cool to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Im linking to this on Twitter--hope thats ok! What a great site!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!