Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weekend Indulgence: Oreo Caramel Brownies


You will assume when opening this post I made these brownies as my "weekend indulgence".

We all know what happens when we "ass-u-me".  

There are no Oreo Caramel Brownies at my house right now.  But I am hoping my girlfriend and fellow waitress brings these to work tomorrow night. 

Because they look like heaven in brownie form. 

And I will be making these come September.  I have an "as needed" baking policy from June -September.  With no central air the oven is an enemy.  Although these might just be needed before the weather cools.

I'll keep you posted.  And I'll post my results. 

But it wouldn't be kind of me to keep this dessert from you for that long.  To know these exist is to know you need to bake them.

And so I will, soon.  And you must as well. 

And then we can all squeeze into our jeans and laugh.

Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!

2 comments:

  1. Well....that was a teaser if there ever was one! Those look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be waiting with baited breath…. until then.. I will just go stuff my face with caramel, oreos, and brownies…

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!