Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My 1 year "BlogAversary"

A few days ago was my official "One Year Blogaversary".

I had planned on writing a post to commemorate my one full year of blogging.  But I'm a mom and I have many good plans. I'm excellent at making plans.  Time is what screws them up.

My first blog was on September 3, 2010.  It was the first day of school last year.  I remember sitting with my laptop, sporting my super cool mom jammies, feeling nostalgic.  I felt this incredible urge to document the feeling.

I continued to document day after day after day.  And my blog was slowly born.

I was very soon addicting to blogging.  The blog was mine.  I had "carte blanche".  Free reign.  My blog could look like I wanted it to and I could write what I pleased. 

My blog was as refreshing as a cold shower after a long run in the middle of August.

It still is.

I want to thank everyone who takes the time to stop in and read what my mommybrain loves to write.  It means mucho much.

I read your comments and I peruse your blogs (if you have them).  I am eternally thankful that my blog is worth your time.  Truthfully it's pretty awesome.  Time is a luxury many of us parents don't have. 

And so thanks to everyone who reads Mommyhood, you rock. 

*Muah* (that's Mommyhood for a big kiss)

Mommyhood Footnote:  
Munchkins 1 year ago:
Munchkins yesterday:
Wiping a tear... (sniff, sniff....)

Thanks for sharing in my journey!

6 comments:

  1. Wow you kids have grown so much this year!

    Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 1 year Anniversary Jodie! I love reading your blog! Amazing how much kids change in a year! Keep up the good work! :)
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the one year blogiversary! That is so cool! It is amazing how big they get in just one year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary! I read always but don't comment always (I know! I should know better!). You are inspiring and grounding at the same time. Thanks for keepin' it real! *Muah* back atcha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Bloggyversary!! Love keeping up with your world!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogiversary!!! (Did I spell that right?!)

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!