Friday, September 30, 2011

Pinterest: My New Obsession

Earlier this week, while checking the "traffic" for my blog (yes, I check where my readers are finding me) I stumbled across Pinterest.

I have been scrolling through its thousands of "boards" ever since.  The boards are filled with some of the best ideas and desserts I have ever seen.

Pinterest is simply an online system to organize sites and stuff you love.  You create boards for your home (and pin your dream kitchen), your oven (and pin the above cookie bar) and dream dates (and pin Bradley Cooper).

You get the idea.

You can pin as much or as little as you want, and you can follow other "pinners" and see what they are pinning. 

When I look at the pins, I am inspired to do more than I do now.  To bake more, craft more, organize more.

I can only stand to pin and repin for so long because it could go on for days.  The pinning would never ever stop.

I encourage you all to cruise over to Pinterest.  Be prepared to spend your next hour overwhelmed.

And amazed.

Or save this activity until tomorrow, and spend your whole weekend "pinning" and "repinning" everything you love.

Your Hubby will be thrilled.

Mommyhood Footnote:  The above picture is from Recipe Girl.  Click over and check it out!  Anyone wishing to follow me on Pinterest, I'm Jodiem22.  Happy pinning!

4 comments:

  1. I too am obsessed with Pinterest!!! It inspires me to try new things!!! I'll have to look for you over on the site! :) ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. did not think I would go there, just one more thing to be on the computer for, but going to check it out now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the 3rd time, I've hear d the reference to this Pinterest since Friday… I'm so nervous about jumping in, because I feel like I already 'waste' too much time, indulging in all things awesome.. this could be dangerous… and I'm going to resist as long as I can… unfortunately, (or perhaps fortunately) I have a low tolerance for resistance…

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!