Friday, September 2, 2011

Well Hello There...

As I was headed up my front walk after work tonight I saw a blob in my path.  I wasn't certain if it was alive, dead or feces.

One can never be too sure.

I slowed and saw what was the most perfect frog, or toad, I have seen in years.  He was plump, grumpy and couldn't care less that I was examining him.

He even waited for me to grab my camera.  He was in no rush and felt quite comfortable in my presence.
He just sat on my walk completely unamused by my amusement.
He made one lazy jump and continued to hang out front of my house.  I'm fairly certain he would have changed his tune if my munchkins were awake to scare him half to death.

My munchkins tend to do that to small animals.

I'm sure he will be long gone by morning if he knows what's good for him.  I'm glad I have photographic evidence of my grumpy friend.  My munchkins will get a kick out of our little visitor.  I know I did.

What a snazzy way to end to a busy Friday.

I love snazzy.


3 comments:

  1. HAHA! You are right! That is the most perfect frog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that most of the people would just shoosh the thing away, as frogs are usually not considered anything near cute. Once again I know why I love to read what you write! :) Have a lovely day!
    Maja

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!