Thursday, September 1, 2011

Why Not?

My munchkins keep me young.  They say things so naive I'm constantly reminded how they see the world. 

There is so much for them to discover.  The world is their playground.  And witnessing them grow expands my horizons.  It makes me stop and think all the time.

They do things that I would never, ever think to do. 
Would you ever?  I gave the boy a plate of cheerios to nibble on and he decorated his hand. 

After he excitedly showed me his new look, I chuckled.
And then I thought, Why not?  It certainly made Cheerios more exciting.

Which I'm betting made them more delicious.

Which works for me.

Hoping you see the world differently today!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the smile and the reminder. I really don't know what I would do if it weren't for the moments the kids give to us. Have a great holiday weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!