While "pinning", I was searching for a crowd-pleasing-college-football crock pot meal. We had friends in for the weekend, and we tend to eat mucho when our friends visit.
Hence the "crowd pleasing".
I found this barbecue chicken recipe, and quickly pinned it to my "recipes" board.
I then tweaked it, made it and we devoured it.
Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (I highly recommend Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar (light brown works as well)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Serve on plump club rolls.
Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com