1. Tomorrow I am posting a very delish recipe for Soda Bread. Buy your buttermilk and sour cream and prepare your waistline.
2. I work this evening. If anyone is in the immediate area come on over for some french dip.
3. I just finished The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. I love to read. If I refrained from rereading the smut chapters three times each I would have finished much sooner. Ah, to be in love in a fiction novel.
5. My Gymnastics Queen was asked lead stretches last night at practice. She came home squealing with delight. I remember leading stretches at Field Hockey practice in high school. It was strangely awesome.
6. Word World wants to know how many fruits and veggies I am going to eat today. How about none. Unless I count the raisins in the Soda Bread I made last night. Maybe I'll throw in a nectarine for good measure.
7. I still haven't made my bed and I'm wearing pink flannel pajama pants.
8. There is no greater PBS show than Sesame Street. I say this solely because of Elmo's World.
9. Is it strange to end a list on #9? I would but it doesn't feel right.
10. The letter of the day is "T". In case you were wondering.
Have a great Thursday! And it starts with the letter "T"! Oh the little things...