2. My oldest does a great Tim Tebow. I think he's praying for Three Musketeers bars.
3. "Old Guys" need canes, quirky personalities and funny faces to be effective. LLG is the perfect "Mr. Jenkins."
5. After about five houses, toddlers inevitably start to fall behind the big kids. To put it lightly, this pissed Strawberry off.
7. Dad's drinking beer get the job of walking tired, pissed off toddlers up and down hills for candy.
8. My two middle munchkins are still best friends. There had to be twenty kids in our group and they still walked together, waited for eachother and decided when to call it a day.
10. Every year, I give the munchkins a sandwich bag and tell them to fill it with their favorite candies. They are allowed to keep this bag in their room, and have a piece or two whenever they wish.