Monday, July 1, 2013

Mamas, You've Gotta Try This

I'm busy.  I have four kids, and I run around for much of my day.  This is very old news for anyone who reads my blog.

Every so often I find something, or I'm offered to try something through BlogHer, that I LOVE.  This something usually makes my life easier in some way and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.  Most recently, I discovered new Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture®.

It's fabulously fabulous.

I get up at 6:15 weekday mornings to run, and when I get home I spend the next hour getting the munchkins off to school.  I have limited time to shower and get dressed, and there are days I have to skip simple stuff like moisturizing. 

Who has time to push the pump, rub the cream all over their skin, and wait for it to absorb before dressing?  It seems silly, but it really does feel like a long process when I'm in a hurry.  Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture makes moisturizing a breeze.  I spray, rub and dress.

It's a cinch.  Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer absorbs in ten seconds or less, with a few quick rubs after applying it.  It's not greasy, and it leaves my skin soft.  I tend to have very dry skin, especially in the winter and after a day at the beach.  I definitely suffer when I start to skimp, or even worse skip, moisturizing after every shower.   Even better, I love how this moisturizer contains pure oat extract in its formula, which leaves my skin feeling healthy and young.

Ah, youth.

I compare my love for this spray-on moisturizer to my love for spray-on sunscreen.  Rubbing SPF 50 all over my munchkins, as they squirmed and whined, was a serious task.  When I discovered spray-on sunscreen my blood pressure did a jig.  My summer mornings went from "Stand still and stop complaining! I'm almost done! You're driving me crazy!  This will only take a few minutes!" to "Stand still and close your eyes."

Easy. Simple. Quick.  Sunscreen application went from taking a few (stressful) minutes to a minute for each kid.

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture has brought that simplicity to me.  No more waiting to dress, no more skipping moisturizer, and no more dry skin. I do the jig every morning, spraying my skin soft and getting on with my day.  I love this moisturizer so much it has earned a very special, very sacred place next to my hairdryer.  

Now that means something.



To learn more just visit their Facebook page.

For a chance to win a $1,000 SpaFinder gift card, leave a comment and tell us:

How would Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture max your morning?

 

Entries will be pooled from participating blogs and one winner chosen.

 

Sweepstakes Rules:
No duplicate comments.

You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:

Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post

Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post

Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post

For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.

This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winner  will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.

 

The Official Rules are available here.

This sweepstakes runs from 7/1/13 - 7/31/13.

Be sure to visit the Vaseline® Spray & Go page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!

 

44 comments:

  1. My kids have eczema, which I "treat" with moisturizers. This would be GREAT for them. Just GREAT! There is much angst when mommy has to make them stand still to lube up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will make my legs feel silky smooth, making me ready for the day....with confidence! :)

    HilLesha(at)twc(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a quick and easy solution to getting my skin at its best in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would help me feel fresh and moisturized all day instead of dry and itchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would give me more confidence in my day to tackle more because I'd smell and feel great.
    tamarsweeps-at-gmail-dot-com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would make it super easy to moisturize while on the run. Cuts out on time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://twitter.com/sohamolina/status/351916869025931267

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would quickly take care of my trouble spots of dry skin so I can be comfortable all day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tweeted :) - https://twitter.com/Enter_Now/status/352036130885074945

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica RobertsonJuly 2, 2013 at 10:44 AM

    Mornings are always hectic and this is super quick and easy! My skin will be moisturized without sacrificing precious minutes of my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. we live at the beach, with the kids in the water and the hot sun blaring down- this stuff is amazing
    just spray and go- amazing

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband would love this product! He needs to and wants to put on lotion, especially on his dry legs, but he can't stand the sticky feeling most lotions leave.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It would quickly moisturize my dry areas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My and my little one's skin always dry so would make moisturizing in the morning fast and easy!

    tvollowitz at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm 49 years old and my feet were cracking badly, I use the spray vaseline and the problem has gone

    ReplyDelete
  16. https://twitter.com/billwinsbig/status/353731187715477504

    ReplyDelete
  17. It would save time and energy!

    Kimberley Meier
    momof3chaos at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tweeted: https://twitter.com/MRSMEIER5627/status/354112750886207489

    Kimberley Meier
    momof3chaos at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a mom to 2 as of last week, so I could use all the simplifying and streamlining I can get! This looks like a great idea.

    chambanachik at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. it would allow me to spray and go!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Maybe it would give me enough time to have a second cup of coffee in the morning- that would be great!
    Nuthouse(at)centurytel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  22. tweeted:
    https://twitter.com/uTry_it/status/359580585930391554

    amy [at] utry [dot] it

    ReplyDelete
  23. It would give me protection all day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Spay on sounds like a time saver that would make me more likely to actually use it!
    adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love this ideal fast and easy

    ReplyDelete
  26. https://twitter.com/purplelover04/status/361617164475711489

    ReplyDelete
  27. Spray and go would actually give me the time to moisturize. I have to get three kiddos ready in the morning and never have time to do anything for my self and my poor skin suffers.

    ReplyDelete
  28. https://twitter.com/eaglesforjack/status/361829312149725184

    ReplyDelete
  29. as a single mom, I am always crunched for time, especially in the mornings, so this looks like a great way to treat myself and not lose time!

    ReplyDelete
  30. a time saver! really great idea- go vaseline!
    4mariemh atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  31. This would be a fast and easy way to moisturize.

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Not only is this so much faster, but it allows me to get to all the areas of my body that I normally can't reach due to arthritis.

    willitara [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Tweet - https://twitter.com/willitara/status/362244175648931840

    willitara [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  34. tweeted: https://twitter.com/KerryBishop/status/362299301185077249
    nuthouse(at)centurytel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  35. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer would be perfect for me, living in Florida... It looks like it would be great to use before/after the beach and would be perfect moisturizer to use on my way out the door in the mornings while I'm in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  36. It would save me time by not having to rub it in.

    motioncitycutie(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. It looks quick and easy to apply. My daughters and I are always short on time so this would work great!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizers could help me maximize your mornings by saving time and giving me more spare time!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This would be perfect for my daughter because it is so easy to apply on.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Spay and go. Love it, especially after a swim.

    ReplyDelete
  41. pick me
    email browngeob@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is so quick and easy! I hate putting on lotion because I hate the way it feels, but this would take that worry away!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am not a morning person - I wake up a couple of hours after I get up and never think about moisturizing in the morning. I can do this in my sleep (so to speak)

    Thanks for the contest.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. https://twitter.com/slehan/status/362719880056807424

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!