I promise I will stop talking about back to school after I share everything I accomplished between 8am and 3pm. It's just too exciting.
1. Breakfast with a friend
2. Return at Target
3. Shopping at Target using coupons effectively.
4. Left Target with EVERYTHING I needed.
5. De-spidered front porch, including web removal with a broom. For the record these spiders out here in the country are no joke. Oh my word I would lose a year off my life if one of those gigantic monster web spinners landed on me.
6. Scrubbed front porch and front door area.
7. Laundry in
8. Laundry out
9. Kitchen picked up
10. Was on time, with gymnastics practice snack prepared and ready, when I picked up kids from school.
If you're wondering what the obsession is with the front porch, its because we actually use it now that we have a bus to catch. And school was scary enough without the superhuman Arachnoids all up in our space.
Have a fab weekend. I know my kids are already happy its Friday, and they've only been back to school a day. What can I say, my kids love sleep.