Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cabin Fever

I have cabin fever.  This happens every winter around this time, which is why I start planning vacations and checking the calendar every few hours for a possible week to go away.  There never seems to be one, with school and activities and everything else that goes on around here.  Schedules are fairly hectic when there are four kids to accommodate.

And every year as they get older it gets worse.  

Yet I check airfares, check the calendar, check the bank account.  I'm a checking machine.  We all look pale and my gorgeous little blond kids are getting brown hair....and it's all because of WINTER.  Bleck.

With no vacation in sight, and no funds to squeeze one in, I'm going to post pictures of my family on vacation to torture myself. 

Disney World, 2013. On the boat to the Magic Kingdom.  We're wearing shorts and tees.  I'm actually in need of giant sunglasses.
The beach, 2009.  Warm water.  Warmer sun.

Disney World, 2008.  My sleeves are actually rolled which implies extreme warmth.  Make it stop now this is too much.
Disney 2009.  I'm 7.5 months pregnant with my fourth baby, yet I'm smiling.  Hubby is tan, kids bright and blond and sunkissed.
I'm officially stopping now.  Hope you all enjoyed my trip down vacation lane.  Anyone going away to enjoy warm sunshine soon?

Comment and share, I'd love to live vicariously through you.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww. Sorry there is no vacation in sight for you. The family and I are heading to NY for my brother's wedding next month for a few days....but I'd hardly call that a vacation, especially since it's to weather worse than we are getting here in WA! We've had ZERO snow and it's been in the 40's for weeks. :) Completely unlike what's going on in your neck of the woods.

    Wonderful photos, Mama.

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!