Friday, January 24, 2014

Walt Disney World's Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: Fairy Princess Hair Tutorial


I've been to Disney World every year since I was born.  Sometimes twice a year.  I've learned just about every trick of the trade when it comes to bringing kids, and I go into great detail in my new ebook Walt Disney World Tips n' Tricks

This tutorial can help parents trekking to Disney World save money if they don't want to spend extra on the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, or if they just want to re-create the style at home.  I started taking my older daughter to Disney's Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique when she was four.  We did a very expensive makeover package that was fan-tab-u-lous.  We never paid that money again, but the memories are golden. 

The next few visits to the boutique were easier on the wallet.  We opted for hair, nails and makeup and brought our own dress and shoes.  On one of our visits to the boutique, I studied how those "Fairy Godmothers" get the hair into that adorable Fairy Princess bun.

This hairstyle is one of four that is currently offered at the boutique.  It is classic and easy for parents to re-create at home with a few simple items that can be found in any beauty store such as Claire's.  I even used this hairstyle for my daughter when she was a flower girl in my brother's wedding.  It's adorable.

Have fun with it, and I hope you enjoy the tutorial!
video

2 comments:

  1. I can't find the link for this tutorial....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I would love to do this style on my granddaughter, but couldn't find the tutorial either. Would you tell us how, please?

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!