Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Got the Winter Skin Blues?

I'm about to be brutally honest.  I'm super frugal.  I rarely care about brand names because when you care about brand names you don't have the same opportunities to save money.

For me to commit to brand loyalty, I have to LOVE it.  Chocolate is an item that I refuse to skimp on.  Paper towels I need to be selective.  The cheap rolls don't cut it in this house.

One item that I am completely loyal to because of quality and price is Suave®   My four kids use shampoo and conditioner like it's going out of style.  We go through enough bottles that I often wonder how much is going on their heads and how much is sliding down the drain.  For years now the only brand I ever buy, unless I find a great clearance sale on something more expensive, is Suave®.

I buy bottles and bottles and bottles.  I was at Target one week and if you bought four bottles of Suave® you got a $5 gift card.  I danced the jig I was so excited.  I grabbed bottles of body wash, shampoo and moisturizing lotion.  I stocked my bathroom closet full of products for my munchkins to abuse. 

Suave® Body Care recently introduced Suave Professionals® to their line, offering women incredibly affordable moisturizers and oils to keep their skin soft.  Considering my loyalty to Suave, I already had Suave body lotion in every bathroom.  Our entire house suffers from dry skin in the winter.  If I don't moisturize after my showers I have rough alligator skin that sticks to my clothes.  It's horrific.

Naturally I was thrilled to try the Suave Professionals® Body Care line, and the first day I opened the bottle of Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion I was IN LOVE.

Literally.  The cream was like silk.  It absorbed quickly and left my skin feeling soft and smooth.  I have used many lotions on my skin.  Over the years I've tried expensive and inexpensive.  This has to be my favorite lotion because it's a brand I trust, the product is affordable and the results are amazing.  It even smells good.

I promise.

There is also a Dry Body Oil Spray,  Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Dry Body Oil Spray.  The non-greasy formula absorbs instantly and seals in long-lasting moisture.  The Moroccan argan oil is a lightweight oil known to be rich in nutrients and antioxidantsI love the spray after my showers, because it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy.  I can get dressed quickly and my skin is soft. 

 
For more information on the Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Care products check out their Facebook page.  You can also get tips for radiant skin, style advice from celebrity stylist Brad Goreski and enter the “Radiant Wishes” sweepstakes for a chance to win Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion products, a spa day or a trip to Los Angeles!
 
And now for the fun part.  For a chance to win a $1,000 gift card, let me know which of the Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Care products you would most like to try.  Leave a comment below, and don't forget an email to contact you if you win! 
 
Sweepstakes Rules: 
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
  1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
  2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
  3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
  4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
 
This sweepstakes runs from 2/7/2014-2/28/2014.
 

Be sure to visit the Suave Professionals® brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!

79 comments:

  1. The Dry Body Oil Spray, think I'll pick some up today.
    tylo@tds.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to try the body lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the Moroccan Infusion Dry Body Oil Spray
    jslbrown_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. tweet-https://twitter.com/LuLu_Brown24/status/433262766749523968
    jslbrown_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try the body lotion :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to try the Suave Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion

    elena150980@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so tired of itching! I would love to try the Moroccan Infusion Dry Body Oil Spray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to try the lotion first and then the spray this spring and summer with the lotion, I feel like I can smell it now!!! shari2keywest@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would try the Moroccan lotion. I am always looking for a lotion that doesn’t leave the skin oily.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to try the dry oil spray pryfamily5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. tweeted https://twitter.com/pryfamily5/status/433670437961076736 pryfamily5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to try the body lotion. I have the same dry skin problem in the winter. It's horrible! And since I spend all day on my computer I really need a lotion that doesn't leave that oily residue. Plus, I love their shampoo/conditioner. I thought it was funny once when I was getting my hair done. The hairdresser was raving over how shiny and healthy my hair was and said that she could always tell when clients used good shampoo. Then she asked what I used. I said Suave :D I like a good deal and Suave is always affordable. I've used it since I was little :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Body Lotion is what I'm buying first at my next Target run!

    ReplyDelete
  14. https://twitter.com/channynn/status/434873245217460224

    shannoncarman at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'd like to try the dry oil spray

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of the products sound fabulous but I would most like to try Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion. I live in a very cold climate and my skin tends to get dry, this new range would really help my skin feel refreshed and I would smell great too!
    mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. tweeted

    https://twitter.com/mummytotwoboys1/status/435263288348131328
    mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. the body lotion

    dlatany at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. https://twitter.com/sweetums82/status/435518668881948672

    dlatany at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. body lotion and we are a sauve house too (save for if i get a deal on something else, but has to be an awesome deal)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd love to try the body lotion!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Morrocan Shampoo and Conditioner sound amazing bedeshko.4@osu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  23. We'd like to try the Natural Infusion Macadamia Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner

    ReplyDelete
  24. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/unevenfist/status/436214154081628160

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to try the Suave professionals Moroccan Infusion Lotion because my hands are constantly dry due to living in a dry climate and washing my hands at my job.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really want to try the dry oil body spray!
    elysesw@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I want to try the Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion.
    lazybones344 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd like to give the dry body oil spray a try.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I’d love the body lotion!
    tamarsweeps-at-gmail-dot-com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd like to try the Dry body oil spray. I hate lotions that leave me feeling greasy.

    ReplyDelete
  31. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/eswright18/status/436312031797313536

    ReplyDelete
  32. I’d love to try the Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion. :)

    Lesha@tothemotherhood.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I want to try Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion

    ReplyDelete
  34. https://twitter.com/ardy22/status/436484750279049216

    ReplyDelete
  35. I want to try the body lotion!!
    ky_grandma40 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. i want to try the Dry Body Oil Spray

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'd like to try the Dry Body Oil Spray. ighmeg at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would love to try the Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion!

    Thanks for the chance to win!
    wildorchid985 at gmail dot com

    February 20, 2014 at 4:48 PM Delete

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ooooooh I’d love to try the lotion! I’m always looking for great lotion and makes my skin feel soft and smooth :)
    anastasia2013@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Tweeted :) - https://twitter.com/Enter_Now/status/436670506578624512

    ReplyDelete
  41. I’d love to try the body lotion

    ReplyDelete
  42. Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion -- my skin is so dry!!

    tvollowitz at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'd like to try the dry oil body spray. I've found a body oil works much better than lotion!
    aleksnearing gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would love to try the Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion-the older I get, the flakier I get!


    dwellenstein at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would love the Dry Body Oil Spray on my legs and feet. trinitygsd at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  46. https://twitter.com/happishopr/status/436949483784396800
    trinitygsd at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  47. i would like to try the Moroccan Infusion Dry Body Oil Spray

    stigay at comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would love to try the lotion - it looks like a great product
    annabella @ centurytel dot net

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'd like to try the dry body oil spray.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would like to try the spray body oil! olivia41393@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'd like to try the Moroccan Infusion Dry Body Oil Spray.
    nuthouse(at)centurytel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  52. I want to try the Moroccan Infusion Dry Body Oil Spray, the oil sounds amazing!
    sonyadmorris@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Link to tweet:
    https://twitter.com/catholicfanatic/status/437793972434399232
    Thank you :)
    sonyadmorris@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would love to try the body lotion...

    tiffany lane
    mckenziesmom1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would love to try the oil spray
    kathypersons@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. https://twitter.com/mkjmc/status/438046611605061633

    ReplyDelete
  57. We could use the Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion

    ReplyDelete
  58. i would like to try the body lotion

    ReplyDelete
  59. https://twitter.com/raggammuffin/status/438131099840303104

    ReplyDelete
  60. I want to try the dry body oil spray.

    willitara [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Tweet - https://twitter.com/willitara/status/438371122866696192

    willitara [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I want to try the Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion. I'm starting to get dry patches and am hoping for something that will leave my skin soft and itch free.
    lvoyce108@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. They both sound great! The Body Lotion would be nice!

    coriwestphal at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Tweet: https://twitter.com/coriwestphal/status/438434144578572288

    coriwestphal at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would love to try the lotion, it sounds wonderful!
    Addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I do have the winter skin blues! I bet the Dry Body Oil Spray could help with that too! hampton1202(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  67. would like to try the oil spray - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I would love to try the Moroccan Infusion Dry Body Oil Spray.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'd like to try the Dry Body Oil Spray.
    traymona[at]aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would like to try the Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion

    pokergrl8 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. https://twitter.com/aes529/status/439420514529210368

    ReplyDelete
  72. I want to try the Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion.

    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. https://twitter.com/thomasmurphy40/status/439493110759182336

    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would love to try the Body Lotion

    motioncitycutie(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I want to try the Moroccan Infusion Dry Body Oil Spray

    ReplyDelete
  76. I would love to try the Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion. medicus11(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I would love to try the body lotion.

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!