Thursday, February 6, 2014

Slacking

I'm slacking with the blog posts.  I'm also slacking with laundry and cleaning anything other than my kitchen. This winter weather does it to me every year.  Yesterday the kids had a snow day, today we are enjoying a two hour delay.  To say the least there has been a lot of laying around. Luckily I shoveled for a solid hour yesterday, and this morning my upper back feels like I hit the gym hard core.

I just keep reminding myself that it's February. February is a short month, and next month is March.  Once we get through March we should see some warmer days.  We should see less ten degrees and more forty to fifty degrees.

Too bad I need seventy five and sun to really feel like winter is behind me.

Happy Monday everyone.  If you're digging out from the big storm yesterday, I feel ya.  And if you live where the weather typically stays above thirty degrees, I envy you.

Cheers all!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling!! I'm ready for summer and so is my blog! Even though summer is busier, I find it's easier to find stuff to blog about... Crazy, right?

    If you have time, I'd love a quick visit or comment on my blog! Thanks!
    http://prairiegalcookin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!