I'm super excited. I have a killer offer for you that can only be purchased through my travel planning partners Destinations in Florida.
Walt Disney World Resort is hosting a "Rock Your Disney Side" party from 6am on May 23rd to 6am on May 24th. Twenty four hours of nonstop Disney fun. They are inviting guests (and kids of course) to dress up and join the party and enjoy selected rides, shows and attractions.
Destinations in Florida has deeply discounted room rates (starting at $117/night plus tax) and even 10% off gate price tickets (try finding a Disney ticket at 10% off) for this fab-tabulous event. You also have the option to purchase after 2pm and after 4pm tickets. I haven't even mentioned that Hollywood Studios is hosting Star Wars Weekends at the same time as this incredible offer. Truly fun for all ages!
Can you think of a better place to spend Memorial Day weekend?
• Hours of operation for the event will take place from 6:00 AM, May 23, 2014 to 6:00 AM, May 24, 2014.
• Only select attractions, entertainment and services will be available.
• Valid theme park admission is required.
• Event is subject to restrictions and change without notice.
• Costumes should be child-friendly and adhere to any guidelines determined by Disney.
• Costumes should not be obstructive, offensive or violent; drag on the
ground; contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may
accidentally strike another Guest; contain any weapons or objects which
resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
• Masks may be worn, but they must not obstruct vision, and eyes must be visible at all times.
• Guests who dress like Disney characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs.
• Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused admission.
If you have been waiting to pack up and treat the family this is the perfect opportunity. Just remember to pack your patience as well, this event is sure to attract plenty of Disney families!
If you talk to Jenn Greene when you call, tell her I say hello!