I could share dozens, but we'll stick with my five favorite under-explored or underused gems.
1. If you are a Disney Visa Card or Debit Cardholder you have access to a private meet n' greet in Epcot at the Innovations West Pavilion from 1pm-7pm. Along with meeting some of Disney's most popular characters you receive a complimentary 5x7 photo too! Just flash your Disney card for access to this super cardholder perk.
2. While you're over at Innovations West, don't pass up a visit to Club Cool. Club Cool is sponsored by Coca Cola, and while you're there you can try free samples of popular soft drinks from around the world. This is a great pit stop if you're waiting for other members of your party after a long day, or just to recharge the family batteries.
3. From Epcot, you can walk to Hollywood studios. Yes, this is fabulous information for park hopper ticket holders. There is a back entrance into Epcot located between France and the United Kingdom. The walkways take you to the Beach Club, Boardwalk and onto Hollywood Studios. If this walk is too long there is a boat as well.
4. There are "Public Phones" in the Magic Kingdom, one in Tomorrowland by the Astro-Orbiter and one on Main Street USA. If you pick them up you can listen to entertaining conversations!
5. In Hollywood Studios, on Streets of America (New York Street to be exact) there is an umbrella attached to a streetlight. If you step underneath and step on the black square, it "rains!" Great photo opp!
Have any Disney Secrets or tips to share? I'd love to hear them!