Friday, April 4, 2014

It's a Pinterest-ing Spring

Spring has sprung.  Thank heavens.  Along with Spring comes blooming flowers, singing birds, longer days and one of my favorite Springtime visitors; the Easter Bunny.

 
Disney released an all new movie, straight from the world of Peter Pan.  The Pirate Fairy is now available on Blu-ray and Digital HD.  I'm a huge fan of a new movie in the Easter basket, and for my four year old Disney fairy fan, this is the perfect selection.  Along with the movie, I found Pirate Fairy coloring sheets on Pinterest's Disney Pirate Fairy Board.  I also found mazes, match games and more for my little one to enjoy this Spring.  If I print them out, roll them up and tie them with a pretty ribbon, I have a free basket stuffer that will keep her busy all afternoon.  If you need activities for your Disney loving kids, be sure to follow the board!

Pinterest is my favorite site to check when I need just about anything.  I love finding pins with ideas that make my life easier, such as the Pirate Fairy coloring pages.  On parenting boards I've found great tips for birthday parties, quiet days at home and more. It sounds silly, but sometimes just being on Pinterest encourages me to do more at home.  Its hard not to be inspired when you see all the creativity coming from parents all over the world.
 
If you're looking for a few boards with Easter related pins, Crafty 2 the Core; DIY Galore is my favorite board for do-it-yourself anything.  Every day I find excellent tips, recipes and crafts.  Recently I've seen some unique Springtime recipes and crafts for the kids.  When the Bunny Visits is dedicated to Easter everything, and I'm in love with the egg decorating, baking and do-it-yourself projects on that board.  My kids will go crazy for all the egg decorating fun I have planned thanks to this board.  Check it out!

For my Disney fans, another Pinterest board I highly recommend is Oh My Disney.  I love reading and sharing with my kids the tidbits of information on Disney movies and fun Disney themed posts such as "Life Lessons from the Jungle Book."  My Disney Board (which you all should already be following...*wink*) has my favorite Disney World posts, everything from tips in the parks to fun quotes.

I'd love for you to share your favorite Pinterest boards, I'm always looking for a good follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw in your two cents!