Monday, May 19, 2014

Father's Day Gift Idea: The Burly Stone

Father's Day is approaching.  I can't even believe it.  Winter felt like it was a zillion light years long and spring has flown by in the blink of an eye.  Must have something to do with the sunshine.

Every year, I post my "go- to" Father's Day gift, the framed "All About Dad."  I love that gift.  It's adorable and a definite win if you have little kids.  Another plus?  It's inexpensive.

If you have older kids, or you're looking for something a little different this year to add to the homemade goodies, try the Burly Stone.  

The Burly Stone sells handcrafted soaps, and the soap is the real deal.  It's the good stuff that lathers and smells good.  The kind that you go in the bathroom and you know someone showered.

I love it.  Even better?  You can't find it in a store, so it's a guaranteed surprise.

Hubby showers a minimum of twice a day and he is picky about soap.  He prefers bars of soap, and he appreciates better quality products.  I have brothers who are the same.  I also know that none of them would think to spend money on handmade soaps.  

These soaps are JUST FOR MEN.  They're fun too.  I love that the scents are tailored to what "type" of man you're buying for:  The Camper, The Yard Machine and my Hubby's favorite; The Jock.  The bars are jumbo sized; The Jock bar that we have is at least triple the size of a standard bar of soap.  We cut it in half and I guarantee it will last weeks.  

I love supporting small businesses, and I truly feel you get something special you can't find in large corporations.  You get that personal touch and that's exactly how I felt with the Burly Stone.

If you check out the online store, you can view all the different types of soaps available.  If you can't decide, you can do a sampler pack for $15.  I love sampler packs because I can never make up my mind.  If you are on Facebook, you can "like" the Burly Stone to see product updates, reviews and more.

What kind of gifts do you give for Father's Day?  Share with me, I always love ideas for those hard to buy for men!

Cheers and happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Heres a great gift for a beer lover dad :
    http://www.letspour.com/fathers_day

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really nice to see a gift guide where you're actually properly talking about the things you've picked out! :

    centennial food gift

    ReplyDelete

Throw in your two cents!