Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wednesday Things

I started a new job Monday.  Just trying to explain where I've disappeared to these past few days.  I'm hopping on the computer before I tuck my tired eyes in to say I've missed you all dearly.

And my older daughter turned eleven today.  Love that girl.  She has inspired me on a daily basis, handling her scoliosis with pure grace.  She works hard in the gym, has a heart of gold and fills us with joy.

I'll be back this weekend.  I'll contemplate all the differences working and staying home, wearing pants that aren't denim and using my brain for something other than remembering lunches, bills and to switch the wash.

Cheers! 

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh! A new job! I'm excited to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about it! We are on the verge of taking the plunge and doing Disney again - even though we just went last summer - only on the cheap. I'm going to download your book but I'll be emailing you, I'm sure. You're my go-to on this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky Disney again!!! And you'll get to try the new magicbands!! And the new fastpass system!! You probably know almost as much as me on Disney - but email away!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Mostly I'm going to want to know about driving down...we've never done that before but airfare is ridiculous right now (as is gas...). Have you driven from PA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We drove from NY state...and it was 18 hours. We don't mind the way down, it's the ride home....yuck! We get a room to break it up! From where we live now it's about 16 hours...so I'm sure we'll be doing that next time we go!

      Delete

Throw in your two cents!