2. Brighten white shoe soles with toothpaste. My daughter has an older pair of sneakers and just a small scrub with toothpaste and the rubber soles were clean.
3. Dingy patio furniture? Give it a minty scrub.
4. Whitening toothpaste is a great cleaner for the sink and a deodorizer for the drain. The next time there is a glob in the sink (every day at my house) grab your sponge!
5. Deodorize your hands with some toothpaste after cooking with foods such as garlic or onions.
6. Next time a Barrett won't stay in your daughter's hair try a small dab of toothpaste.
7. Use an old toothbrush and some toothpaste to clean your diamonds. Sparkle city.
8. Save that old diamond scrubbing toothbrush and use it with a dab of toothpaste next time your nails need de-gunking (word creation alert!). After a good day in the garden my hands and nails are pretty dang disgusting, even after a good wash A good toothbrush/toothpaste scrub and I'm good to go.
9. Coffee table rings anyone? In our house coasters must be there just to look pretty because no one uses them. Good thing toothpaste is a cheap fix for those lovely rings. Use a damp cloth and some paste, wipe and dry with a clean cloth.
10. Last but not least, use it to brush your teeth!