A few weeks ago we had our first night back on the football field. My son had his three day mini camp, and started his practices soon after. This time of year signals the back to school prep, and I start to think about what we need for classes and lunches. I try to clean and organize the house, and I take the kids for new socks, sneakers and other basic necessities.
My must have list for lunches:
1. Capri Sun Roarin' Waters Flavored Water Beverage
2. Yogurt for kids (Greek is preferred, we buy whatever is healthy and on sale)
4. Whole wheat bread for sandwiches
5. Cold cuts
6. Peanut butter and jelly
7. Protein bars for my athletes
8. Small treats such as cookies or fruit snacks
9. Grapes (cut in half)
10. Granola bars
What do you pack in lunches? I'd love to hear from other moms!
To learn more about Capri Sun check them out on Facebook!